[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2017-5: Equalization of Assignment Registration requirements between IPv4 and IPv6 - updated 2017-07-21

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Mon Jul 24 17:52:46 EDT 2017

Actually, let me revise that; I'm willing to recognize at least the
possibility there is a legitimate community interest in having records for
assignments that are shorter than /40 for IPv6 and /24 for IPv4.  Why,
those numbers?  They are the sizes at the bottom of ARIN's fee schedule, if
anything smaller is the same fee, I'm not sure where there is a compelling
community policy interest.