[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2017-5: Equalization of Assignment Registration requirements between IPv4 and IPv6 - updated 2017-07-21

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Mon Jul 24 17:07:39 EDT 2017

Honestly, I could live with it just those three lines.  However, I'm
willing to recognize at least the possibility there is a legitimate
community interest in having records for assignments that are shorter than
/48.

As for IPv4, I'd also be just fine with those three lines.  Again,
recognizing at least the possibility there is a legitimate community
interest in having records for assignments that are shorter than /24

David Farmer               Email:farmer at umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952