[arin-ppml] Petition draft 2011-1 last call

CJ Aronson cja at daydream.com
Tue Nov 8 20:23:49 EST 2011

Martin,

The proposal has not yet been adopted.  I don't understand how you can say
it has been.  The AC sent it to extended last call.  If the AC doesn't feel
as a group that it's ready to move forward than it won't.   We have a
number of options available to us on our next call.  Hopefully you will be
there to voice your opinions and to place your vote.

----Cathy