[arin-ppml] Petition draft 2011-1 last call

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:55:58 EST 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 7:33 PM, CJ Aronson <cja at daydream.com> wrote:
> To say that no one in the community has had a chance to respond to the new
> text is far from the truth.  This extended last call has given the community
> ample chance to comment and many folks have commented.

Cathy,

The path to last call is a portion of this discussion, amongst other
items, that is being questioned. Between the text presentation and
last call, no-one in the community was able to comment on it. If you
disagree, please provider a specific reference so that I can correct
myself if necessary. But -- It's also not really relevant at this
point. This proposal was adopted long before it was published. The
process is simply a perfunctory formality.

Best!

-M<