[arin-ppml] Petition draft 2011-1 last call

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:44:19 EST 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 8:23 PM, CJ Aronson <cja at daydream.com> wrote:

[ clip ]

>Hopefully you will be there to
> voice your opinions and to place your vote.

As you know and last that I read, myself, Bill S., Chris G., Owen D.
and possibly others have conflicts with respect to this particular
call. My understanding is that you also are a "maybe not" since you'll
be in Taiwan and it may be difficult to wake up and make Skype work.
If anything changes for me, I'll do my best to be on the call. I'm
open to rescheduling the AC meeting if you are considering how many
folks will be missing and possibly and considering the importance of
the topic at hand. Thanks for bringing this up on PPML! It's a great
demonstration of how the AC works.

Best!

-M<