[arin-ppml] 2009.10.22 ARIN 24 day 2 part 2 notes

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Fri Oct 23 09:07:58 EDT 2009

Thanks for the corrections--it's harder to jot down the text being
read from the remote participants, because the person reading
it doesn't have to pause to think, the way everyone else in the
room has to--which tends to overrun my internal buffer, leading
to more dropped bits in the notes.  ^_^;

Maybe I should put these on a twiki so they can be edited
directly afterwards.  :)

Thanks again!

Matt