[ppml] 2005-1 status

cja@daydream.com packetgrrl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 09:19:53 EST 2006

Michael,

I believe that MacDonald's already has poisonous materials in their
hamburgers so some network devices may not be a problem  :-)

Note that the real problem with the MacDonald's scenerio is the reclaimation
of the addresses once the hamburger is eaten and of course the health
problems from eating the hamburger in the first place.

---Cathy