ARIN Justified...

Clayton Lambert Clay at exodus.net
Wed Jan 10 14:47:44 EST 2001

the rules have been changed before and they can be changed again.  Time has
never been a limiting fact in updating policies or rules..ESPECIALLY if
those rules change due to NECESSITY.  The lawyers can sue all they want, but
if they do there is a risk that we could indeed run out of IP address
space...Then the rules won't account for anything and desperate measures
will override ANY grandfather clause you can think of.

-Clay