ARIN Justified...

David Whipple dwhipple at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 9 20:40:58 EST 2001

Well, I don't really want to start a religious war, but NAT does break the
end to end model of IP.  Don't get me wrong, NAT is great technology, I use
it at home to do my LAN, but I can't do things like IPsec at home because of
it.  So we should be very careful to adequate things that break the
recommended IAB(IETF) architecture criteria.

Thanks.
David Whipple.