Supporting ISPs with WebHosting Policy

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Wed Apr 18 11:14:20 EDT 2001

Stephen,
This is definately a Community Learning and Education Workgroup (CLEW)
initiative and I am happy to have you contribute a draft document or outline
of such a document to the CLEW mail list.  I and others on that list will
respond and perhaps we can knock out a substantive document in the near
future...
Thanks again and I look forward to your draft.
Bill Darte
AC and CLEW Chair