IP Space

Clayton Lambert Clay at exodus.net
Mon Oct 23 21:36:42 EDT 2000

Hi David,

Actually, I addressed it in march during the forum, and it was a strong
justification point for approving the policy.  Simply stated, if there are
exceptions they must be documentented. Exceptions must not be vendor
specific, and only protocol specific. And, as http1.1 is the accepted
protocol in this discussion, http 1.0 is excluded from the protocol
exception criteria.

-Clayton Lambert
Exodus Communications