IP Space

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Wed Oct 18 08:36:12 EDT 2000

Hello All,

Please note the name-based web hosting policy being discussed here
has been suspended due to discussions on the ARIN policy mailing lists
and at the recent public policy meeting held in Herndon, VA.  More
information about this can be found under the announcements section of
ARIN's front page (http://www.arin.net).

The announcements mentioned above include information on how to become
involved in committee activities related to this subject.  Please
participate in this committee, as your views are vital to any policy
development that may take place in the future.  A committee charter will
be sent to the virtual web hosting policy mailing list soon.

Best Regards,

Richard Jimmerson