IP Space

AveHost.com Staff info at avehost.com
Wed Oct 18 05:41:44 EDT 2000

Susan:

Below is a previous posting just last month on this mailist, I quote:

">
> Can I tell all my customers to call you when their online business drops
> by almost 50%.  By the way, can you use a shared IP for secure server
> certificates?

No, you can't, which is why there are exceptions to the policy.  Granted
there isn't a specific exception for SSL, which I think is one place where
the group (myself included) erred in Calgary last March."

AveHost.com Staff
AveHost.com, a service of RegSearch International
201-840-7311