IP Space

Alex Kamantauskas alexk at tugger.net
Wed Oct 18 10:24:07 EDT 2000

> Thus, again, thank you for slowing the growth of the New Economy, ARIN.
> I consider the Americans that agreed to this policy traitors to their
> country!

 Well, I wouldn't go that far...

 US Constitution, Article III, Section 3

 "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War
 against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and
 Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony
 of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."

--
Alex Kamantauskas
alexk at tugger.net