IP Space

AveHost.com Staff info at avehost.com
Wed Oct 18 14:18:06 EDT 2000

I must apologize for such a rude remark, I am just trying to convey the
frustration that is being felt here on the "frontline", so to speak, in
getting IP's assigned for ecommerce sites.  As I said before, 50% of our
customers want ecommerce and with limitations, or even the perceived
limitations our upstream providers are claiming, this really affects our
bottom line and could affect the progress and growth of the "New Economy",
seriously.

AveHost.com Staff
AveHost.com, a service of RegSearch International
201-840-7311