Global council of registries???

Philip J. Nesser II pjnesser at MARTIGNY.AI.MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 29 13:44:24 EDT 1997

Jim Fleming supposedly said:

> What about the deals with the NSF ?
> What about the April 1st deadlines ?
> What about the DOD dealings ?
> What about the large ISPs invited to meet in D.C. ?

I won't comment on conspiracy theories, other than to say I don't believe
them.  If you want anyone to believe even a little of what you say them try
and present some facts that mean something other than your innuendo.

The April 1 deadline was a goal that obviously didn't get met.  ARIN was
very effectively held up by a flood of lies and misstatements by people who
either didn't take the time to learn the truth or were deliberately
spreading them.  Now it has been shaken loose and I expect to see movement
in the near future.

> Why do you think ARIN was proposed ?

Check the WEB site.

> Do you believe that web site ?