Global council of registries???

David R. Conrad davidc at APNIC.NET
Mon Apr 28 23:29:32 EDT 1997

[eDNS removed as it is irrelevant.  Actually, naipr is as well given
this is rapidly devolving into Jim's conspiracy fantasies again, but...]

Jimmy,

You seem to have the inside track on all the various nefarious plots
the tri-lateral commission (Ever notice there are 3 regional
registries?  Coincidence?  You be the judge.) has hatched in their
quest for global domination ... err... Internet resource control
(damn, how do I fit black helicopters in here?).  Presumably the
little voices in your head have explained it all to you.  Why don't
you fill us all in?  I'm sure, given you're extensive track record of
well reasoned and rational analysis everyone will agree with you.  No,
really.

Thanks,
-drc
--------