[Iana-transition] NRO Proposal for consolidation of RIR regional inputs into single ICG response

John Springer springer at inlandnet.com
Thu Oct 16 19:16:31 EDT 2014

So, given that "Each Regional Internet Registry shall appoint their CRISP
team members by a method of its own choosing.", how shall this be done
here?

It would seem that the usual 'pick a nomcom, run the nomcom, hold an
election' process might be a little cumbersome given the compressed time
frame.

I don't see a time table for selecting the CRISP members either. ASAP
seems like it would be good. :) Does the NRO have a rough idea of when it
would be good to have the first telecon by?

John Springer