[General-members] Authorized Use of General Member's Mailing for ARIN Election Purposes

John Sweeting jsweeting at arin.net
Wed Oct 18 15:26:48 EDT 2023

Hello all,

ARIN would like to remind everyone that one of the authorized uses of this mailing list is for election candidates to post information and communicate with voting organizations. We encourage candidates to utilize this platform to share relevant details and for General Members to engage constructively. Specifically, for the upcoming elections:

"All candidates for the Board and Advisory Council will be offered the ability to subscribe to the General Members Mailing List to answer questions from the voting community. If your organization is a General Member at ARIN and plans to vote in this year’s election, we encourage you to join the mailing list to stay up to date on ARIN Election activity.”

We encourage candidates to utilize the list to engage with General Members, and that General Members take advantage of the list to ask questions of the candidates. We appreciate your engagement and participation in the election process.

Regards,

John Sweeting
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers, Ltd.