[General-members] Reminder to vote from David Zumwalt, candidate for Board of Trustees

David Zumwalt dzumwalt at wispa.org
Fri Oct 27 11:58:44 EDT 2023

Hello, ARIN members:

Voting ends later today, as you know.  I’m David Zumwalt, a candidate for election to ARIN’s Board of Trustees, and I am asking for, and would be honored to receive, your vote.

I’m reaching out now, on this final day of voting, for two reasons.  First, to remind you to vote if you haven’t already done so, because ARIN has fielded a great slate of candidates for the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council.  I believe ARIN will be well served by everyone you elect.  Second, I thought it important to reach out and clearly ask for your vote.  I don’t take this opportunity lightly, nor do I underestimate the value of your support.

My candidate profile can be found at https://arin-elections.net/elections/zumwalt-david/, and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thank you for your consideration!

David Zumwalt