[dbwg] Portable/non-portable flags gone?

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Wed Oct 2 14:50:39 EDT 2002

You have found a bug in the registration software. This bug has also been
reported by someone from Telus. We have corrected the bug and are working
on correcting any records for templates that were processed prior to the
fix. You should see the corrected record in tomorrow's WHOIS.

Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering
ARIN