[dbwg] Portable/non-portable flags gone?

Joe Provo joe.provo at rcn.com
Wed Oct 2 13:36:50 EDT 2002

Seems that in the change over to the new format, "non-portable" flags
got dropped, munged or changed to non-displaying.  Everything I check
that 'should' have the modern equivalent of the old "ADDRESSES WITHIN
THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE" don't have anything in the only space
I'd expect something ("Comment:"). Recent allocations do appear to
properly be tagge; is ARIN going to true up with old data or do
delegaees need to re-file portability status with ARIN?

Cheers,

Joe

--
Joe Provo                                            Voice  508.486.7471
Director, Internet Planning & Design                 Fax    508.486.7610