New templates (Org-detailed) and June change details

Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine brunner at nic-naa.net
Tue May 21 06:30:42 EDT 2002

> 5. What would happen were the current .za domain administrator will not
> redelegate the administration of .za to anyone else, in this respect the
> State of the respective ccTLD?

Somewhere on the ICANN site there exists the documentation on redelegation
of the .pn cctld. Have a look. Recently .jp has redelegated, and previously
so did .cn.

It might help if you spent some time on what Mike Lawrie could be doing
better, since presumably there is a technical reason for embarking on a
policy tour of ICANN -- if it [*.za] isn't broke, you may not want to fix
it.

ICANN ccTLD Resource Materials URL
http://www.icann.org/cctlds/

ICANN ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO, mailling lists and Mail Archive URL
http://mail.ccwhois.org/mailarchive/

I do hope there's a better list for this than dbwg. Suggestions anyone?

I trust that you are in contact already with:
	aftld.org
	afnic.org
	afnog.org
	afrdns.org
and that you attended the Accra meeting of ICANN and have met Dr. Nii
Quanor.

Cheers,
Eric