WHOIS data (recent discussion)

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Mon Mar 11 21:18:03 EST 2002

I read Allen's message (which he forwarded to the RFC-Ignorant
project's mailing list) about WHOIS policy proposals, etc. etc.

As the "head stick wielder" for trying to bring lame POC info in line
(and, I'd like to hope, more successful than random folks complaining
to delegation-holders, which we've all seen via experience hasn't
been very effective historically), I do have a vested interest in
trying to help out wherever possible in this.

What sort of help are we looking for here? :)

| dredd at megacity.org  | "Thou art the ruins of the noblest man  |
|  Derek J. Balling   |  That ever lived in the tide of times.  |
|                     |  Woe to the hand that shed this costly  |
|                     |  blood" - Julius Caesar Act 3, Scene 1  |