Policy Proposal 2002-1

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Fri Mar 8 13:17:56 EST 2002

Thank you for our email.

> In addition to monitoring for lame servers I would like to
> see ARIN also monitor and verify email addresses for the POC.

We would be glad to address this issue as a separate policy
discussion.

> has any provision been made for additional POC contacts in
> the database,

Yes.  The new ARIN database to be released this June will
include the ability to have multiple Technical, NOC, and Abuse
contacts for all organizations and resources.  There will also
be a single Administrative POC for each organization. Future
releases will include Billing and Member POCs.

Best Regards,

Richard Jimmerson
Director of Operations