WHOIS data (recent discussion)

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Wed Mar 13 11:06:31 EST 2002

Hello Derek,

Thank you for your email.

> What sort of help are we looking for here? :)

This issue has been added to the agenda of the upcoming
ARIN public policy meeting.  After receiving the initial
feedback at the meeting regarding this issue, there will
also be discussion on ARIN's public policy and database
working group mailing lists.

The help needed here is community feedback at the
public policy meeting and on the ARIN mailing lists.

Thank you again for your interest.

Best Regards,

Richard Jimmerson
Director of Operations