Response Format

Brzozowski, John Jason jjbrzozowski at lucent.com
Tue Aug 13 12:45:39 EDT 2002

Thank you kindly for your prompt response.  I will certainly review the
information you suggested.

For my own information, what is the process for making output format
recommendations?  Are there membership requirements or will you accept
public comments/suggestions?  Lastly, if I may ask, what is the time frame
in which you expect these decisions/changes to be made?

John Jason Brzozowski
Lucent Technologies
(O) 610-722-7979
(F) 610-725-8559