Response Format

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Tue Aug 13 12:40:18 EDT 2002

John,

We release a document back in March that defined the new WHOIS format. As
we continued the development of the new WHOIS, it was necessary to make
modifications. This document has not been revised yet. Once it is revised,
I will post it to the list. In the interim, I recommend that you read the
help screen located at:
    http://www.arin.net/tools/new_whois_help.html

As far as XML, we have discussed other output formats, but have not made
any definite decisions or plans to implement them.

Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering
ARIN