Response Format

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Tue Aug 13 13:42:29 EDT 2002

Hello John,

> For my own information, what is the process for making output format
> recommendations?

Your recommendations for new output formats to be implemented with
ARIN whois may be received on this mailing list.  We would be glad
to include any recommendations in a discussion about WHOIS output
formats at the upcoming ARIN public policy meeting in October.
This agenda item would be discussed during the Data Base Working
Group session.

> Are there membership requirements or will you accept
> public comments/suggestions?

There are no membership requirements to make recommendations
on this list or to attend the ARIN public policy meetings.

> Lastly, if I may ask, what is the time frame in which you
> expect these decisions/changes to be made?

Any decisions/changes would be made following discussions on
this mailing list and the data base working group discussion
in October.

Richard Jimmerson
Director of Operations