phone types

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Wed Dec 27 12:51:27 EST 2000

Well, a cell (or mobil) phone is really a commercial phone, both are
voice.  When placing a call, It doesn't matter if I'm calling a mobil
phone.  I'm just expecting a voice on the other end.  Although pager
numbers can be voice, it would be nice to know that you will be dialing a
pager and may have to enter a number.  As far as other devices, what else
would you like to see?  In the new schema, we were intending on removing
DSN phone numbers. Those military folks that use DSN can get that
information via the DoD NIC.  (Any objections?) This leaves, Commercial,
Fax and Pager so far.

Ginny