2 questions

David R Huberman huberman at gblx.net
Thu Dec 21 16:17:20 EST 2000

> So you want backup POCs of the same function, ie all Technical or
> Administrative, and would be the POC for the same NetBlock.

We have not defined administrative POC, have we? Are you using that
term in exchange with "NOC"?

Address and AS registrations currently only have one contact, supposedly
technical POC. If we're going to change that, can we please outlay our
definitions for clarity's sake? (e.g. you say "administrative POC" and
I think of a person from a registrant who is recognized by ARIN as
authoratative for communications sake. I think of this as a non-public
object. But this could also mean 'administrative POC' in the netsol
use of the idea, i.e. NOC.)

> Therefore, we need to build in the ability to have many technical
> contacts, many abuse contacts ...

Going back to my earlier e-mail, I want to be clear that I think it
might be easier to approach this from a handle perspective. Allow
tech-c: to include multiple POC handles. You can address the creation
of new handles within the framework of database updates separately.

/david