2 questions

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Thu Dec 21 15:59:08 EST 2000

If this seems redundant, I just want to make sure I understand it
correctly.  This is critical before we start seriously developing.  So you
want backup POCs of the same function, ie all Technical or Administrative,
and would be the POC for the same NetBlock.  Therefore, we need to build
in the ability to have many technical contacts, many abuse contacts, ...

As far as designing the template to handle this, it would sort of look
like this:

Network:
other network fields:

# Contact Information
Contact Type...........:
Add, Modify or Delete..:
# Another Contact

Of course it will be a whole lot prettier :->
Anyway, if we allow the ability to have multiple POCs of the various POC
types, it will require an "Action" type for each POC.  Otherwise, the POC
list would continue to grow.

Ginny