Maximum number of DNS servers

Pete Bowden repete at cncx.com
Wed Apr 26 18:13:54 EDT 2000

I thought there was a limit of 9 specified in the RFC's, but I'm probably
confused...  Perhaps the solution is to allow for that to be alpha-numeric
and if you need more than 10 you can start with the letters A-Z :-)

--
Pete Bowden, Internet Network Engineer, Internet & Data Center Engineering
    rePete at concentric.com  rePete at cncx.com  pete at internex.net  NIC:PB8