[arin-tech-discuss] Connection problem

Morris Williams mkwphoto2 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 08:44:57 EST 2017

To Whom It May Concern;
Do not know if you can help with this, but maybe you direct us to were we can get help.
My name is Andrea Williams. I live in North Carolina. I’m currently working with ITurtorgroup/TutorABC out of China.
I teach English online to students in China, Taiwan, and Japan.
I’ve been experiencing some connection issues with your Washington DC server.
The connection issues occur when doing a tracert test to these IP's:
  TW: 203.69.82.146
  HK: 152.101.38.105
  SG: 203.85.37.42
  TWC: 203.66.52.136
  USE: 202.88.103.2
  USW: 168.128.28.250
 My IP address is: 192.168.0.1
My email address is: andreasmmns at yahoo.com / mkwphoto2 at yahoo.com
Whenever IT runs a trace route test, there is a time out. There are 6 other servers that I have to connect with, including some in Asia and here in the United States. The one in DC is the only one that I’m having problems with.
I ‘m not permitted to return to go back to work until I am able to connect to your server. Please help me with this issue. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance,
Andrea Williams ( andreasmmns at yahoo.com) & Morris Williams (mkwphoto2 at yahoo.com)