[ARIN-Suggestions] Now Closed - ACSP 2017.8: Chat button for ARIN.NET website

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Apr 6 16:02:07 EDT 2020

On 6 April, we closed ACSP 2017.8: Chat button for ARIN Online, when we
deployed a trial chat service for customers that is accessible when they
log in to their ARIN account.

https://www.arin.net/vault/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-8.html

Chat button for ARIN.NET website

Value to Community:

Other RIRs provide a live chat button on their web site during business
hours which allows people having difficulty with RS or navigation of the
web site to get live online help. As ARIN embarks on their website
revamp, this might be a good feature to consider.

Closing Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2017.8 on confirmed receipt,
asking that ARIN add a chat option to our website.  On April 6 we
enabled chat for customers who are logged in to the ARIN Online accounts
on a trial basis. The trial will last for 120 days, at which time we
will finalize the daily schedule for live chat support based on trial usage.

Because this work has been completed, we are closing your suggestion.
Thank you for your participation in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process.

Regards,

The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)