[ARIN-Suggestions] Now Closed - ACSP 2018.16 and 2020.3

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Apr 2 10:12:00 EDT 2020

On 1 April, we were able to close two ACSP suggestions upon completion
of our software deployment.

2018.16: Add delete/list ROAs Endpoints to the RESTful API

https://www.arin.net/vault/participate/acsp/suggestions/2018-16.html

Add delete/list ROAs endpoints to the API.

Value to Community:

We are automating a lot our ROA pipeline and have a lot of prefixes to sign.

Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2018.16 on confirmed receipt,
asking that ARIN add functionality to allow for customers to add and
delete ROAs using our RESTful API.  We have completed this work with our
most recent deployment.

Because this work has been completed, we are closing your suggestion.
Thank you for your participation in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process.

2020.3:Support RFC 8183

https://www.arin.net/vault/participate/acsp/suggestions/2020-3.html

Support RFC 8183

Value to Community:

ARIN’s delegated RPKI currently uses a non-standard key exchange format.
ARIN standards for setting up delegated RPKI. hould align with the
standards established RFC 8183.

Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2020.3 on confirmed receipt,
asking that ARIN support RFC 8183 for our delegated RPKI service.

With our most recent deployment we added support for RFC 8183,
out-of-band setup protocol, for Delegated RPKI, including support for
tags in child request and parent response XML files.

Because this work has been completed, we are closing your suggestion.
Thank you for your participation in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process.

Regards,

The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)