[ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP 2020.9: Improvement to "View and Manage Networks" in ARIN Online

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Apr 9 09:00:00 EDT 2020

On 8 April, we received a new suggestion, numbered 2020.9 upon confirmed
receipt, asking that we provide an option to list all records on the
View and Manage Your Networks Section in ARIN Online, and that we create
a breadcrumb for going back to this page from editing Network
Information Actions.

This suggestion is currently being reviewed and we will issue our
response when it is available.  You can view the suggestion at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2020-9/