[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2019.20: Download all ROAs for an OrgID

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Nov 8 15:14:56 EST 2019

On 8 November, we issued the following response to ACSP 2019.20:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2019.20 on confirmed receipt,
asking that we provide the ability for a customer to download a .csv
file that contains all the ROAs associated with their Org ID. We agree
that this would be a useful feature for customers and have added this
feature to the list of improvements to be included in RPKI service
update work that is currently underway.

This suggestion will remain open until implemented.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

Suggestion:

https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2019-20/

to a .cvs file. Currently the ROAs are parsed at 10 records at time. You
don’t have the ability to View All or download the ROAs.

Value to Community: This would allow ORGs to easily audit the records to
ensure they are correct.