[ARIN-Suggestions] NEW ACSP 2019.20: Download All ROAs for an OrgID

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Nov 4 11:11:54 EST 2019

On 31 October, we received a new suggestion, numbered 2019.20 upon confirmed
receipt, that ARIN permit users to download all ROAs for their Org-ID to
a .cvs file.

Staff is reviewing this suggestion and will issue a formal response once
analysis
is complete.

The full text of the suggestion may be found below or at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2019-20/

***

to a .cvs file. Currently the ROAs are parsed at 10 records at time. You
don’t have the ability to View All or download the ROAs.

Value to Community: This would allow ORGs to easily audit the records to
ensure they are correct.

Timeframe: Not specified

***

Regards,