[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to 2018.5: Unified RIR Policy Proposal Submission System

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Apr 11 17:18:01 EDT 2018

On 11 April, we issued our official response and closed ACSP 2018.5:
Unified RIR Policy Proposal Submission System.

The full text of the suggestion can be found at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2018-5.html

Response in full:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2018.5 upon confirmed receipt,
requesting ARIN consider a unified RIR policy proposal submission system.

The suggestion proposes changes to the tools that support the ARIN
Policy Development Process (PDP).  Since the primary facilitator of
ARIN's PDP is the ARIN Advisory Council (AC), the suggestion will be
referred to the ARIN AC for their review.  Thereafter, and with due
regard to the ARIN AC's review, the President will initiate a community
consultation on any changes recommended for the tools that support
ARIN's Policy Development Process.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. The suggestion is closed.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services