[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2017.2: Improved Notification Emails

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Feb 17 12:52:08 EST 2017

On 17 February, ARIN issued the following response to Suggestion 2017.2
- Improved Notification Emails:

https://arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-2.html

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2017.2 upon confirmed receipt, to
modify the messaging ARIN sends to confirm the removal of a Point of
Contact (POC) to also include information about the Organization
Identifier (ORG ID) from which it is being removed.

We agree that your suggestion will improve and better complete this
outgoing confirmation message to customers; especially in cases customers
manage multiple ORG IDs and POCs. We are adding this suggestion to our
list of outstanding projects awaiting prioritization and plan for
implementation in 2017.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until implemented.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services