[arin-ppml] AC Candidates (Chris Tacit)

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Sun Oct 29 03:16:47 EDT 2023

On Sat, Oct 28, 2023 at 10:36 PM Delong.com <owen at delong.com> wrote:
> Overall, I think it provides a better result, but making a public record of
> absolutely everything would be cause more problems than it would solve
> IMHO.

I have no qualms with the AC having a safe space to candidly discuss
and debate the policy proposals. But don't blow smoke up my tail that
they're not privately discussing and debating the policy proposals. If
that were the whole truth, if the private discussion was purely
administrivia, they'd have no need for a safe space.

-Bill

--
William Herrin
bill at herrin.us