[arin-ppml] AC candidates

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 23:51:29 EDT 2023

Well said.

I find very weird that people try to put IP brokerage as a normal thing
compared to other usual services that really develop the internet with
evolution and entrepreneurship.

When you buy a router, a server, any network equipment it is yours. You
may do whatever you want with them, develop technology, sell services
and charge as much as you wish.

IP space it is not yours, nor the brokers. It is a shared resource that
has a reason that many keep forgetting does not belong to any company
specifically and are intended to develop the internet and connect
people. There is a reason it is regulated and should be distributed with
fairness by a neutral entity that doesn't have financial interests in it
with rules developed by those who are really building internet.

It is not difficult to distinguish between services that makes a good to
the internet and really develop it and those who mostly speculate about
a resource that doesn't even belong to any of these actors.

Fernando