[arin-ppml] AC candidates

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 00:01:25 EDT 2023

On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 23:51 Fernando Frediani <fhfrediani at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Well said.
>
> I find very weird that people try to put IP brokerage as a normal thing
> compared to other usual services that really develop the internet with
> evolution and entrepreneurship.

I find it weird that people still answer every business problem with
“IPv6”.  If the Internet wasn’t a business nome of us would be here.

One only need look at legacy allocations (and boundaries) to understand
that its always been understood there are coexisting interests that can
align. Including the role we all created for brokerage.

They didn’t just fall out of the sky.

YMMV,

-M<