[arin-ppml] Policy Experience Report Working Group Leasing Question

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Mon May 8 18:26:30 EDT 2023

Hello Willian

It is that very difficult to differentiate a scenario where a final
customer receives a block allocation in order to have their Internet
service working with that connectivity provider. That has never been a
problem.
Another thing which many here are targeting about IP leasing in the
sense of renting, speculation made by those who don't build or offer any
Internet infrastructure and services. In other words someone holding IP
space and not using it to build any Internet infrastructure and services.

Fernando