[arin-ppml] RPKI for Reallocations

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 14:24:37 EDT 2023

I don't think this should be allowed to happen. ROAs are to be created
by organizations who receive the allocation from the RIR as ultimatelly
they remain responsible for that IP space. If they have allocated a
block to a customer they should be the ones responsible for creating any
ROAs they need for that IP space (in fact ideally they should create for
the whole IP space anyway).

Fernando