[arin-ppml] Revised and Retitled - Draft Policy ARIN-2021-6: Permit IPv4 Leased Addresses for Purposes of Determining Utilization for Future Allocations

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Fri Mar 11 10:09:29 EST 2022

Hi Brian,

This policy removes the circuit requirement but retains the requirement that blocks be used on operating networks.

This policy only affects transferred (read “purchased”) addresses and I don’t see  how it affects fair and impartial distribution, can you elucidate the manner in which fair and impartial distributions are affected by removing the circuit requirement?

I don’t think the proposal would have been approved for discussion if it opposed fair and impartial distribution.

Regards,

Mike