[arin-ppml] Revised and Retitled - Draft Policy ARIN-2021-6: Permit IPv4 Leased Addresses for Purposes of Determining Utilization for Future Allocations

Brian Jones bjones at vt.edu
Fri Mar 11 08:57:58 EST 2022

Speaking for myself, I oppose this policy if this is removed: “...entities building and operating networks…”.

If you are not building and operating networks, what are the resources needed for? This policy seems to oppose the fair and impartial dissemination of Internet number resources for their intended purposes.

-
Brian