[arin-ppml] Reclamation of Number Resources

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:12:31 EDT 2022

On 15/07/2022 11:04, John Curran wrote:
>  <clip>
>>
>> Hopefully this works out well and any type of information brought to
>> any RIR in such manner gets investigated and in the worst case
>> scenario resources get revoked as they should.
>>
> No – parties that wish to bring information necessitating a review of
> a resource request should use the described reporting process, as ARIN
> will not act off allegations of this nature made on ARIN-ppml nor are
> such allegations conformant with the purpose of this mailing list.
Sure John. Whenever I have a case myself I would be glad to report via
this informed process.

Just a quick clarification: in such situations does the investigated
member gets to know or have the right ti know who reported it or is it
something that doesn't really matter for the context and ARIN preserves
the source of information ?

Best regards
Fernando