[arin-ppml] Reclamation of Number Resources

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Jul 15 10:04:54 EDT 2022

On 15 Jul 2022, at 9:57 AM, Fernando Frediani <fhfrediani at gmail.com<mailto:fhfrediani at gmail.com>> wrote:

Although I rarely agree with Owen views I have to say I do in this case.

The situation seems simpler than it look like. It is healthy that investigations in such cases as conducted independent of too much formalities.
I have already done similar thing in another situation in another RIR and they did investigate further and came to some conclusion about fraud. This doesn't mean a hunt for the applicant but the most important thing to prevail is if there was a fraud or a mistake or not at some point and if there was everybody is loosing, therefore it needs to be fixed.

The resource request was reviewed and it was found to be issued correctly.

Hopefully this works out well and any type of information brought to any RIR in such manner gets investigated and in the worst case scenario resources get revoked as they should.

No – parties that wish to bring information necessitating a review of a resource request should use the described reporting process, as ARIN will not act off allegations of this nature made on ARIN-ppml nor are such allegations conformant with the purpose of this mailing list.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO